Ever wondered how models and actresses get that perfect looking skin that is smooth and glows from within? The secret lies within their diet. Now, you can too have that perfect smooth skin that makes all the girls and guys go envy about you.
Read, remember and practice this this… and you will soon be in the spotlight! I can guarantee that.
Food to avoid
– White carbo food like white bread, pasta , potatoes, rice and etc as they increase or insuline
level, which trigger zits,
– Spices like chilli
– Food containing MSG
– Red Meat
– Soft drinks
– Caffeine like Coffee / Tea
– Fried food or other junk food
– Dairy products like milk, butter, margarine, cheese, cream, eggs, chocolates
– Sweet sugary foods
– Salty foods
Food to take
– Eat more fish (only steamed fish) as they contain omega 3, 6 and many fatty acids, nourishing for the skin and good for reducing acne and nourishing skin)
– Eat more almonds and walnuts as they are known to soften skin making it smooth and glowy and also promote skin firmness and replenish collagen
– Eat more dark colored vegetables like broccoli, carrots (At least 3-4 types of vegetables daily)
– Drink 2-3 litres of water daily
– Eat more fruits that contain a lot vitamin C. Great sources of Vitamin C include grapefruit, oranges, tomatoes, kiwi and blueberries.
– Eat more nuts and seeds (they contain high level of Vitamin E which is one of the reason for dry skin)
– Soya bean and beancurd are known to be very good for the skin as it contains a variety of Vitamin B and protein which is known to be good for our skin.
– Yogurt. You must take this with other food as part of your diet
Share with me your success stories. I’ll be very happy to know that you benefit from this article.
More articles available at [http://secretsofmodels.com]