How would you like to know the anti-aging secrets that can keep you looking young for many years to come? What if they were simple and easy to integrate into your busy life… Would you be interested? Well, you are about to discover a few of the fundamental aspects of staying younger, longer. If you put these methods to use, I guarantee that you will look and feel amazingly different than you do now.
So what is this formula for effective anti-aging and disease prevention? Here is what to do:
1. Give your body the vital nutrients it needs to achieve optimal health. Lack of the proper vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients is a leading cause in accelerated aging and many life-threatening diseases, including cancer.
Many people think they will be OK if they eat fruits and vegetables along with a daily multi vitamin. But here is the problem: even if you eat tons of fruits and vegetables, you are still being starved of vital nutrition. The problem lies in the nutrient depleted soils the produce was grown in. Fruits and vegetables cannot absorb vitamins and minerals that are not present in the soil.
To make up for this concern that is becoming more and more widespread, farmers use heavy fertilizers to grow what appear to be healthy and nutritious vegetables. The truth is they are not. For more information about this concern see my article: Nutrient Depletion in Soil Leads to Poor Health.
Another common misconception is that vitamin tablets will give you all the basic nutrients necessary. While tablets may contain all of the elements your body needs, they are NOT in a form that is useable by the body. Multivitamin pills and tablets are literally in the form of crushed rocks. Your body is not meant to deal with powdered rock. What does this mean? It means that people think they are doing the best thing for their body, while in reality they are doing little that is truly effective in preventing aging and disease.
The solution to this problem is to take in concentrated, vital nutrients that are in a form the body can easily accept. If you are after the ultimate in anti-aging and disease prevention, here is what I recommend you take:
1. 2oz wheatgrass juice (daily)
2. a liquid nutritional supplement with a high quantity of antioxidants (daily)
This combination of wheatgrass and antioxidants will give you all of the detoxifying and rejuvenating effects that are so critical in keeping the body young and healthy. This is the most effective formula I have found to date that combats the effects of aging.
2. Exercise. Everyone is familiar with this means of preventing aging signs and disease. Exercising regularly is a great way to stay looking and feeling young and vital. If you have not exercised in years, don’t worry. You can start new today. Start small and you will soon find that you crave it. Try it out… It really works.
3. Deep Breathing. Unfortunately, this is one of the most overlooked points in anti-aging, but it is vital to health and wellness. Deep breathing greatly increases your body’s oxygen levels, and higher levels of oxygen in the body works wonders. Face skin becomes supple, organs and glands are nourished. A system wide rejuvenation occurs.
Start out with ten minutes of deep breathing every day. If possible, do your deep breathing in fresh air. You want to breath through your nose, deep into your abdomen. This will also have the effect of minimizing stress and tension, which will also greatly slow the aging process. Deep breathing is incredibly powerful and often overlooked. Take it seriously and you will be rewarded handsomely.
As you can see, the methods above deal with the root of what causes aging and solves the problems from there. The practices I explained here are quite easy to find time for – even in the busiest person’s life. Start just one of these practices today. In three months you will be thrilled that you did!
Angela O’Dell provides therapeutic massage and luxury day spa treatments in a caring, professional environment at Body Balance located in Springfield, Mo. Springfield Massage and Day Spa